Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tidy Tuesday

Sorry for the misleading post title. Today I feel like I'd need a shovel this big to even get started cleaning.

 

Like I said before, Mondays are my busiest days this semester. I went to class early yesterday morning then came home and did paperwork in preparation for clinicals until after midnight. Woke up at 5am and was at the hospital til noon. Came home and lay down to rest a bit before I started cleaning - and slept til dark. So yeah, nothing happened in that department on this very untidiest of Tuesdays. And I had a test yesterday, so really, not much cleaning got done all week either. But I studied like mad and made a 96% on my test, so I'm happy. 

This is what my husband does best to help me out:


He's a very good cook and really enjoys it, so he does most of the meal-planning, grocery shopping, and cooking. Which I absolutely love because I'd rather clean toilets than do all that. It helps me SO much.

I did manage to get the rest of my clamshells made this week, but only because I sat and did them while listening to podcasts from class, which is a form of studying for me. I laid them all out and don't quite have enough for a lap/twin, so I'll have to get more fabric. If I can still find more FMF. I think I'm missing a few prints anyway.


I am off tomorrow, thank goodness. I plan to catch up on some housework, and maybe study a bit, but... seriously people, you should know me better than that by now. I have about 59.2 WIPs all vying for my attention, plus some new fabric I want to cut into. Priorities are a very relative concept, you know.

1 comment:

Pieces of Cotton said...

I'm NOT going to leave the comment that you could listen to that podcast while washing dishes too. I'm NOT leaving that comment.